Thursday, September 24, 2009

Social Mobiles Are In Town!

It looks just like my phone ~ the size, the colour, the weight. But this red hot baby allows easy & affordable access to Facebook, Twitter, IM, email etc.

Being the tech dino that I am, I'm averse to owning a high-end, "complicated" touch-screen. I just want a simple phone with a simple keypad. But I'm very active on Facebook, just signed up on Twitter, and I MSN a lot too. But so far I don't do that on my phone because my phone doesn't quite allow it.

But with Social Mobiles, these two are brought together. And the best part? It's affordable!

Sorry for all this free advertising, and all this gushing, but such technology (and affordability) is a big deal.

And I got to find out more about Social Mobile technology today by chatting with the Founder & CEO of INQ Mobile, Frank Meehan.

He's been voted one of "15 Most Influential People in the Mobile Industry", together with Steve Jobs (Apple), the CEO of Motorola and the founder of Facebook!

In fact, the very first product from his company - the INQ1 - won 'Handset of the Year' at the 2009 World Mobile Congress in February! It was up against industry giants, and this rookie walked away with the prize.

That's how big this technology is! Affordable Internet access for the masses... that's what it's all about. And the phones come in a kaleidoscope of colours as well! *grin*

If you'd like to find out more about Social Mobiles, click here. Or here.


No comments: