Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ciao for Now.......

It's good to have my buddy back! *grin* I didn't tell Stan this, but I did miss him on The Living Room the past 2.5 weeks. More so, I missed the chirpy, Smurfy cheer he brings to the office. As an on-air partner, Stan really looks out for me. I'm very blessed. He's a good friend.  

While Stan was away, Pam didn't much play. But she did have a good time getting to know her stand-in partner, Justine Moss. Justine and I bonded over morning chatter and our love for food. And of course chocolates.......

Justine & I drooling over Sins chocolates brought by our guest Kin

We were scheming the day before to get Cheong Chung Kin (pictured), founder of Sins Choc Shoppe, to bring some chocolates down with him. Well, he volunteered ~ without me even asking. Now that's the kind of guests we like on The Living Room! *chuckle*

Today, we interviewed Irene Jansen who published her first cookbook, Food Inspirations. Bless her heart, she brought for the 938LIVE team some home-made banana crumble. With all this food, you can guess what my New Year's resolution will be... *groan*

It's Stan's turn to fly solo next week. I'm going on annual leave till 22 Dec. It's my first real break since uprooting from Publishing and moving to Radio. I'm looking forward to slowing down, taking stock, and just being with my little boys... and ones I love. 

So enjoy your week with Stan as he brings you conversations from his recent trip to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Look out, too, for the photos he'll be posting on our blog to complement his interviews. It will be an exciting week, so stick with us! *wink*

As for me, I'll be lazing in my own living room ~ reading Raoul Dahl's Matilda. I didn't read it as a kid, so it's time for me to catch up on good literature. 

So for now, from Pam.... it's over and out. 



No comments: